and went to the Adventure Science Center with my Mommacita, sister-liv, and broski-zach.
I know I always have a blast there!
Abby and I went just a couple weeks ago.
But this time was different.
This time I had two of the most precious people in my life.
These two are the youngest.
One of them is taller than me.
Every station we went to their faces lit up.
We climbed all the way to the top...huffing and puffing of course.
You really never know how much of an impact you make as an older child until they grow up right before your eyes.
I have been blessed to be a sister for 17 years.
and today, seeing these two.
blessed my heart even more.
Maybe next time Victoria can venture out with us.
The first picture here is Olivia, 4, getting to do the new Space Chase jump. She loved it. just look at the face she makes. She was smiling the whole time.
The Second photo is of Zach, 11. He loves teaching younger kids. Sort of like myself when I was his age. He loved having her follow him around.
No comments:
Post a Comment