this could come off really conceded.
:) but seriously.
I am just very confident.
others may say different.
there is this person in my life who tends to say things that tear me down...
or she thinks they do.
after a good cry over it I through thinking about it.
but it is that initial moment that she says something.
something mean. arrogant. rude.
i guess it is her way of making herself feel better about her life.
she is a mean girl.
its not like I lose sleep over this but sometimes it hurts my heart.
like heartburn.
it has always been this struggle to stay afloat on a sinking ship.
well guess who is taking the leap and jumping off.
i guess the waters have gotten high enough to do a cannon ball into.
my life shouldnt be a huge joke or something to make fun of.
someday people will see the real you.
just give it time.
No comments:
Post a Comment