i am free falling.
sitting here trying to plan my life when its not me who plans it.
but yet we all try so hard to get it together and figure out what to do.
yeah, i'd say my life has taken a different direction.
its always been day by day for my.
i'm ready to know what happens next.
I am ready for something huge to happen.
something that i can talk about for the rest of my life.
I want to get rid of the Vampires in my life and more on.
:)
today is a new day.
i am excited for the future.
and i am tired of crying over "spilled milk" as my parents said when I was little.
I am Mandy Freaking Smith.
and I am awesome.
more awesome than you'll ever know unless you get to know me.
:)
1 comment:
Yes Mandy Smith you are awesome. And never forget it!
Post a Comment