when the moment is perfect.
you want to sit in it and soak it up.
just being able to see how wonderful life in that second.
bc as soon as it is over, life will begin again.
the part we all hate.
the part that makes us stumble and fall.
the part that continuously darkens our path.
the part that will take you away from what you know.
faith.
in something.
something that is so much bigger than us.
it gets us through.
helps us to know life's calling.
life's purpose.
when you have nothing left.
and you are scared to leave that moment.
bc as soon as you do something will happened.
do you stay and try to soak it all up, or move and let the fall happen.
just fall.
flat on your face.
and then realize you have something to get back up for.
faith.
and when everything falls around you, God promises to pick you up and carry you through.
when you believe in something bigger, and you finally understand that life can always get better. there is always a better day than the one before.
teaching.
passion.
confusion.
i have wanted to do this for so long.
why now.
doubt.
is this what i am called to be.
i just pray for wisdom and guidance.
where am i going.
what will I be doing.
God will be there.
and as long as I am serving Him, that is all i need.
this world has nothing for me.
faith will get me through.
My God is...
unfailing.
He provides at the perfect time.
He is everlasting and unchanging.
He is the Lord of Lords.
King of Kings.
and yet still He loves.
me.
thats all that matters.
1 comment:
You're so good at putting feelings into words Mandy, it's one thing I truly admire about you and wish I was better at myself. I'm just amazed at how perfect your description is here and how I can relate to it. I love you and love your heart and that you are trusting in God for guidance. Praying for you lots. Thanks for being you!
Post a Comment