Monday, December 15, 2008

it hurts.

when you feel alone.
when you just want to go home.
when you want things to return to normal.
you begin to miss the little things.
little things that bless your life.
little things that made you who you are today.

how will I be able to make it when I graduate or even next summer?
I want to work at CJK again.
that is where my world was changed and now I feel like I owe it to them to return.
my summer was amazing, but when I think about it right now.....i don't want to go.
i cried myself to sleep last night at my friends.
I just laid there and broke down in his arms.
sometimes I wonder what life would be like without the little things.

my best friend has changed my life.
i don't want to go through life without her :(
i can't even flipping go a week.
lame.
i tried to not break down and stay strong, but i can't......
i really haven't been this changed throughout my whole life.
next to my bro and sisters there is bethany.

as a Christian I now know what life is like to be full.
full of the word, full of God's love...
by just a smile on someones face!
i am blessed.
after questioning why me for so many weeks, I have learned to just except it and love it!
we are so blessed.
i can't imagine life anyother way.

I pray that the Lord will lead us to where He needs us next summer.
I want to serve with you and I want to experience God to the fullest.
Only He knows where we are going to be....
whether that means together or separate. :(
i will always be here and supporting you.
God will provide. we have seen it before.

through this time we have apart, use it to glorify God and praise Him.
reflect on what He has done and is doing.
Stay in the word.
i have read more than I have my whole life.
God. is. working.

No comments: