Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There will be a day.

are you hurting.
are you broken.
for this world.
this place we call home.

our world is changing. rapidly.
we sit and watch as everything we knew goes from good to bad.
when will we get up and go.
just as God calls us.

missionary.
Gods servant who will and continuously lives in the line of fire.
just so people will know our God.
isn't that what we are all called to be?

God will one day come and change this world.
take it all away from us.
until that day we should take advantage of the time we have.
the time is now.
and yet here I sit.
somehow feeling like I could save the world if I had the chance.

god has truly blessed me.
I realize more and more each day how wonderful life truly is.
being in this moment of grace, given by the Lord.
knowing that no matter what He will carry you through.
He is the God of this City.
and no matter how hard I try to escape, I continue to find my way back.

i have been through so many trials in my life time and here I sit.
God has taken my life and made it His own.
i will follow Him until my hearts caves in.
....
all this saying that sometimes I feel weak at the mercy of my Father.
my heart becomes faint at times and I feel like I am dead.
I need Him.
I thirst for Him.
my heart and my soul cry out for Him.
often I am reminded of this amazing, awesome, wonderful maker by my best friend.
I don't know how I went a day without her and don't ever want there to be another day where we aren't friends.
God has blessed me in so many ways.
Indscribable.
Somedays I just want to go and serve.
I am tired of living this life.
There will be a day where the burdens of this place will be washed away.
God has completely changed my life through a person.
I will never be the same.

I am saved my grace and changed by love.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your heart is full and ready to serve. it is a blessing to see how you truly feel. the Lord is working in you...its evident not only by your writing but by your life. His love and compassion radiate from you.
i love watching and hearing the stories of how the Lord is working in your life. you can change the world for Christ...one step at a time, one moment at a time, one day at a time.
im here for you and i love you with all my heart!! you are a God send in my life. no one can replace you.