hello world.
its me again.
your long lost friend.
I tend to pass through life how cars pass through the streets.
quickly turning.
not looking both ways.
not thanking the man behind me for letting me in front of him.
easily angered by traffic.
becoming frustrated by speeds.
I've got to get back on track.
it is easy to push blame on different things in life.
but to take ownership of life is hard.
I was driving to work the other day and happened to look through the rear view mirror at a women and her child talking.
the child was very upset, crying and throwing her hands in the air.
I couldn't hear the mother but i could tell something was wrong by the look on her face.
I found myself praying for them.
the red light was longer than expected and all of the sudden the mother leaned over and embraced the girl.
I dont think ive ever cried for people who ive never met or seen before.
I take life for granted to much.
I wont take the little things with me when i go.
I have 2 options; make the most of right now, or throw it all away.
I dont want to lose the people in my life.
I want to take the little things and make the most of them.
I want to LAUGH OUT LOUD everyday.
I want to love like crazy.
I want this world to know its not my home, i wont be here forever.
this year im going to do it right,
make the most.
live it up.
laugh hard.
cry because im happy.
take that 2011.
we are done.
hello 2012.
lets do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment