Thursday, December 29, 2011
paradise
I've recently started a new job.
Its been stressful, but rewarding.
Ive met some awesome people I'm blessed to work with daily.
I've cried over stupid stuff.
I've made a really incredible friend.
Some things come to those who wait they say.
Whoever they is.... Ive debated finding something else.
I've summitted my resume to multiple places.
One of which is the famous John Knox Center.
Any job is going to bring stress.
Any job will be hard to adjust to.
Any job will drain you physically and mentally.
I'm ready to grow up.
make something run on my own.
Work my butt off for something other than my own gain.
Life is definately no paradise.
Yet I'm still truly blessed by what God does bring every instance.
I'm thankful for the little things in this job.
Thanks Man, for an incredible opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you and the fact that you're blogging again. :) I'm proud of you and always love seeing what God is doing in your life. Love you friend!
Post a Comment