Friday, March 11, 2011

my new pad.

amanda mollman and I have a new place.
its sort of to good to be true.
absolutely incredible.
and greatly anticipated.
but the time has finally arrived and I have my own place.

decorating and such has been a challenge.
what goes where.
this goes there.
but the incredible women in my life have given me the hook up.
mom brings furniture.
grandma brings food.
and my aunt brings new treasures.

i still have not spoken to my dad since I got my things on saturday.
it is sad.
more so for them.
that they are acting the way they are about all this.
but thats how it goes in life.
some people just can not be pleased.

well i am pleased and i refuse to have their negativity rain on my parade. :)
big thanks to my wonderful friends who support me through this leap.
it has definately been awesome :)

No comments: