I remember.....
those late nights under the stars.
the nights where we talked about nothing for hours.
your eyes when you looked at me.
your love for me.
the moment when you tackled me in the front yard of your house after vacation because you missed me.
the first time I knew I loved you.
the parties.
the mornings where we just laid there and didn't want to face the world. :)
the crys.
the break-ups.
the hurt.
the pain.
the love.
I waited for months for you to say it and when you did i yelled those 3 words so loud to you "i love you".
for the first time in my life at 16 i was in love. 5-23-04
I wouldn't trade those years for anything.
they made me and shaped me into who I am today.
a lover, not a hater.
I care even in the moments that break me.
you will always be in my heart.
and i will always love you like that day when I knew.....
16 years old and I was standing in the back of your truck helping you move.
you asked if I was going to miss you and i knew.....
that without you i would crumble.
you were my world and my heart.
my other half.
Sean Ryan Radigan, i still love you with everything that i have.
No comments:
Post a Comment