Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just need to cry.

a dear friend of mine is battling cancer.
and will be ending that battle in a few months.
my heart is so heavy.
for her and her family.
when people take the joys and blessings of life for granted is when it becomes the hardest.

God has blessed my life.
with a family that strives for better.
a best friend that shines the light of Christ, through the valleys and on mountaintops.
friends who would do anything for me no matter what.
God is truly good.

Fran has been a huge influence in my life.
Just knowing saturday could be the last time I see her...
i become so overwhelmed.
My God is huge.
He is unfailing and ever powerful.

Summer 08 changed my life....spiritually.
which brings me to today.
And I have the chance to see the one who spiritualy lifted me up that summer.
What do I say...
What do I do.....
How will my heart react to this hurt.
Its so heavy, but I know now I have to be strong for her.
For all the days I woke up and wanted to give up, she was there.
Being able to have the chance to see her is a blessing.
and now I pray for the strength to give her a smile and hug.
Allow her to know my heart and what she did in my life.
Be there for the girls and pray for them, continuously.
Its NOT about me.
Its about the people who are in my life.
Who have been placed in my heart and will NEVER leave.
Its about hope, love, and peace.

Make the most of every moment.
Give 110% of your heart to every person who has changed you life.
Pray continuously.
Stay in the faith no matter how shakey* it gets.
Remember God's WILL above all else.
Stay strong for those who hurt.
Cry out to the Lord.
He is the only one who can give you strength.
Love with all of your heart.
Forgive, because you have been forgiven.
Let go of yourself and give with all you have.
Know your own heart because it will be that heart that will hurt for others.

-May the Lord break your heart for what breaks HIS.
:) mandy

No comments: