Thursday, January 20, 2011

vampires suck.

so i have been reading this book called emotional freedom.
"How to Free yourself from people who suck the emotion out of you."

I live this life of motivating myself.
And people tend to get the best of my motivation.
I am doing the best I can.
I give 110 percent to myself everyday.
But still people suck all the life out of me.

No one ever asks, "How are you?"
No one ever tells me they are proud of me.
Its always
"When are you going to graduate?"
"When are you going to move out of the house."
"Are you ever going to get married?"
"What do you do all day?"
"When are you going to have a real job?"

Lord.
I am one person.
motivating myself to do the best I can.
Giving 110 percent when others give 0.
I can't win the world.
I can't make everyone proud.
I don't want to be living at home.
I want a real job.

There are Emotional Vampires that suck.
I will someday rid them from my life.
Maybe when I can motivate myself to do it.

1 comment:

Abby :) said...

Emotional vampires do suck. And I hate to say we know a few of them I'm afraid...you however do not suck. Thank you for choosing to pour into my life and I hope I pour into yours as well.

Also...I'm proud of you and I mean it.