7 years have passed now.
You keep on.
Doing what you do.
Making me feel guilty, when its clearly you.
How can someone hurt someone else the way you hurt me.
Its easy being you and not feeling guilty.
Keep on with your petty* ways of handling the situation.
It only makes it harder when you finally fall...
Remember when we first meet.
We were best friends through it all.
Everything was great.
Until I saw the light.
Being in your shadow was by no means a delight.
Its been so hard to move on, but i have.
and still, you continue to push me.
Push me closer and closer to that point I have been before..
the.end...
that place that scares you even at the thought of it.
How can someone hurt someone else the way you hurt me.
The question is do I keep taking the fall, or finally end it all.
Keep on.
Doing what you do.
While I move on.
It was good seeing you....
No comments:
Post a Comment