Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my heart goes out to.....

my sibs
what can i say...
everyday i work to be a good example.
its hard.
no doubt.
but i continue on.

they are my life.
i see little characteristics of myself in the funny things they do.
in what they say.
and how they handle certain things.

victoria.
shes 14 and so caught up in whats cool.
i pray that she finds the Lord.
she is THE most amazing dancer I have ever seen.
I know she is going through a weird period in life,
but she continues on.
her life is hard.
living in a broken home.
I am so proud of how she handles herself.
she has a long way to go, but she is strong.

zach. [8]
what a little pistol.
he is always doing something.
baseball.
basketball.
playing with friends.
boyscouts.
he is my little brother.
funny and outgoing.
sweet, when he is asleep.

olivia. [2]
she is the light of my world whens its dark.
she is so outgoing.
i think she knows more than I do about life.
just to watch her learn something new is amazing.

my sibs.
the light of my world.
i would do anything for them.
they have made me so proud.
dancing.
playing baseball.
and just learning new things about what life is about.

I wouldn't trade them for anything.
mandy

No comments: